Private tour of the Tower of London (Crown Jewels), Thames Rriver Boat Trip, Westminster Abbey, Changing of the Guard, and After tea with great views of Houses of Parliament
Available everyday April to October. From November to March available every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Detailed Tour Description
- Private guided tour of the Tower of London with Yeoman Warder
- Be one of the first groups to visit the Crown Jewels
- Panoramic drive seeing the icons of London; Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and much more
- See Changing of the Guard - subject to availability
- Private Boat trip - see St Paul's Cathedral, & the Globe Theatre
- Visit St Pauls with professional guide and fast entry ticket
- Enjoy cream tea and scones served with strawberry jam and clotted cream at Park Plaza Westminster, plus a glass of Champagne.
Tower of London - private tour away from the crowds…
Leaving Victoria Coach Station we arrive at the Tower of London. Leading us into this world heritage site before it opens to the public our Beefeater will take us on a private guided tour explaining the history behind this fortress of imprisonment and torture. We are also amongst the first group to see the Crown Jewels.
Thames River Boat trip & Westminster Abbey
Next we take a private & exclusive boat trip on the River Thames as we enjoy excellent views of St. Paul's Cathedral and Shakespeare’s Globe.
Changing the Guard
Departing the Tower we head to The Mall to watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony.*
After free time for lunch we enjoy a photo stop at Westminster Abbey before heading for St. Paul's Cathedral
We start the afternoon part of our tour with a visit to St Paul's Cathedral. This masterpiece was designed in 1673 by Sir Christopher Wren. On Sundays when viewing is restricted, there will be an opportunity to enter and enjoy one of the services.
Afternoon Tea with great views of the Houses of Parliament
Enjoy cream tea and scones served with strawberry jam and clotted cream at Park Plaza Westminster, plus a glass of Champagne. Tour ends here approx. 5pm.
*If the Changing of the Guard is not taking place you will still see Buckingham Palace.
*Please note that on very rare occasions St. Paul's Cathedral may be closed thus we will be visiting Household Cavalry Museum instead.
Departs from London Victoria Coach Station Gate 15 at 07.45 AM. Tour duration is approx. 8 hours