Welcome to London Full Day Tour
Available everyday April to October. From November to March available every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
This tour incluides a private tour of the Tower of London - see the Crown Jewels.
Detailed Tour Description
- First group inside St Paul's with professional guide and fast entry ticket
- Panoramic drive seeing the icons of London; Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, the London Eye
- See Changing of the Guard - subject to availability on the day of your tour
- Extended Private Boat trip on exclusive hire to your tour group
- Visit the Tower of London and the Crown Jewels
- First class motor coach with the services of a professional tour guide
- Free Wi-Fi onboard of your motor coach
Thames River Trip
Next we take a private boat trip on the River Thames as we enjoy excellent views of St. Paul's Cathedral and Shakespeare's Globe and then take a break for lunch
Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
Departing the Tower we head to The Mall to watch the Changing of the Guard*
St Paul's Cathedral
The afternoon part of the tour begins with a visit to St Paul’s Cathedral. We will explore the masterpiece designed by Wren in 1673 with a professional guide, taking time to listen to the 1695 organ that Mendelssohn once played and visit the tombs of Nelson and Wellington. On Sundays when there is restricted viewing at the Cathedral there will be an opportunity to enter and enjoy one of the services.
The tour finishes at County Hall –
*If the Changing of the Guard is not taking place you will still see Buckingham Palace.
*Please note that on very rare occasions St. Paul's Cathedral may be closed thus we will be visiting Household Cavalry Museum instead.
Tour duration is 7.5 hours
Departure: 0745am from London Victoria Coach Station, Gate 15