International Friends are expanding!
Tour Guides and Tour Managers
Do you have a passion for history and travel? Do you have a friendly, fun and personable character? If yes would you like to apply to work for one of Britain’s top tour companies? We are looking for tour managers and guides to work for International Friends in the period April to October 2020. We are always looking for excellent individuals to represent our company so please get in touch by emailing [email protected]
· One-day Shore excursions and transfers to and from Southampton, London and Dover.
· Day trips from London to destinations such as Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio tour, Oxford, Bath, Windsor, Stonehenge and more
· Tour Manager duties on overnight excursions to UK destinations and destinations such as Paris, Amsterdam and Edinburgh
Before applying, please note the following requirements. You must have:
1. A UK or European Passport, or a valid work visa for the UK
2. Public Liability Insurance for UK minimum cover £1 million (we can assist with information of where you can buy this, cost £55-£70)
3. Residency in or close to London or Southampton, or be prepared to travel to either destination to begin work. Please note many tours begin between 6-7am, you must be able to get to the starting point for this time.
There are no minimum requirements to apply for the position of Tour Manager or Tour Guide. However, if you have any previous experience in travel, tourism or a historical background will be relevant. Shadow our full time expert tour guides to become a fully trained tour guide for one of the UK’s top tour companies, with an opportunity to develop into a full career. This is a fantastic opportunity for people looking to work in tourism, with training provided by one of the UK’s leading incoming tour operators.