University of Westminster Study Abroad Programme - Full package - 4 day trips
University of Westminster Social Programme - Fall 2019 & Spring 2020
This page is for Westminster University students who wish to purchase the Full Social programme at a discounted rate. If you wish to book all four coach excursions included on the social programme, please use the 'Book this tour' box on the right of the page.
- Please note when booking excursions individually you will not get the 10% discount.
- When booking the full programme for 2020, you will receive a 10% discount.
- There are two programmes available for 2020: you can purchase the package including 4 day trips for £239 using the 'Book this tour' on the right of this page.
- Alternatively, you can book the entire package for 2020 including 4 day trips and a 3 day Edinburgh tour for £490 on this link - please click here.
- After booking, you will receive an e-ticket as confirmation for your booking.
- Details of cancellation terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of this page.
- If you have any questions regarding the Social Programme, please email [email protected]
Full package with weekend in Edinburgh
To book all of the trips listed below, plus a weekend in Edinburgh, please click 'Book Now'
Welcome to London Tour
A fantastic fully guided introduction to England's capital city, including visits to the Tower of London & the London Eye, a cruise on the river Thames plus a guided sightseeing drive to see Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square and more. A great way to begin your stay in London.
Book Welcome to London only
Jack the Ripper & Sherlock Holmes tour
A chilling night out! Retrace the murder sites of Jack the Ripper; walk through an empty market home to the cock lane ghost; see the home of the Elephant Man; the sight where Braveheart was tortured and Kings beheaded; and explore the sights associated with the world’s most famous detective, Sherlock Holmes.
Book Jack the Ripper & Sherlock tour only
Stonehenge & Salisbury
A visit to one of the greatest mysteries of the prehistoric world, Stonehenge. Why, when and how was it built? Who were the builders? What was its purpose? In the afternoon we visit Salisbury, home to tallest Cathedral spire in England, containing the world's oldest clock and one of the four original copies of the Magna Carta.
Book Stonehenge and Salisbury only
Edinburgh 3 day weekend
Just 4 hours by train from London, this is a fantastic fully guided 3 day tour to Scotland’s capital city, one of Britain’s most popular destinations. See Holyrood Palace, Edinburgh Castle and walk the Royal Mile. Optional day trip to Loch Ness & Scottish Highlands.
Book Edinburgh trip only
Harry Potter Studio Tour
Step on to authentic film sets from the Harry Potter film series, see the Hogwarts Express, Great Hall, Ministry of Magic, Weasley Kitchen, Diagon Alley and much more. Discover behind the scenes secrets and experience the magic that has gone into creating the most successful film series of all time!
Book Harry Potter trip only
Cancellation & refund policy
You must inform us in writing by emailing [email protected] as soon as possible if you want to cancel your participation in the social programme. The social programme is sold as a complete package and we cannot accept cancellation for specific events.
In the event of cancellation we will charge a percentage of the total package price as detailed below. Start of programme is based on first event (12th January)
- More than 7 days before the start of the programme: 0% charge
- 7 days or less before the start of the programme: 100% charge