Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - Departing from London every day!
Limited seats available, book your seats today!
For details of all of our Harry Potter day trip options, including combining a tour of the Studio with a visit to Oxford, please click here
Tour Description - Departing from London Daily
It is about a one-hour drive from central London to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, where we begin our magical day out. This unique film studio tour will allow you to explore the magic behind the making for one of the most successful film franchises in history.
Once you have stepped into the Great Hall, many locations will come to life - Dumbledore's Office, the Ministry of Magic, Gryffindor Common Room, Number 4 Privet Drive, the Weasley Kitchen and the Hogwarts Express are just a few. You will have the opportunity to discover many secrets from behind the scenes, and learn how the artists used some of the most intricate prosthetics and make up, to transform actors into the creatures you saw on the big screen. We will spend minimum of 3 hours at the studio.
The studio tour includes:
- A minimum of 3 hours at the Studio Tour
- The magnificent Great Hall.
- The cosy Gryffindor common room, and Gryffindor boys' dormitory
- Dumbledore’s office, complete with books and paintings
- Hagrid’s hut, home to Hogwarts Ground Keeper and Keeper of the Keys, Rubeus Hagrid
- The Weasley kitchen, including the magical self washing frying pan, unique family clock and other magical objects!
- The central wizarding world government in Britain, the Ministry of Magic.
- The Backlot, home to exterior sets including Privet Drive, Hogwarts Bridge and the Knight Bus.
- The special effects department, where creatures were designed and intricate prosthetic built, including Dobby the House Elf, Buckbeak the Hippogriff and the Gringotts Goblins!
- The crown jewel of the art department - the Hogwarts Model itself.
- Diagon Alley where you can see the dusty Ollivanders Wand Shop, Gringotts Bank, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and much more!
- Click here for a video of what you can expect to see on the Warner bros Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
Come on aboard an original Hogwarts Express steam train and experience a recreation of platform 9 ¾. You will be able to see the interior train carriage set in real life, that was used during filming and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the station's brick wall!
- Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour – The Making of Harry Potter
- Return transfers from London by executive coach with complimentary Wi-Fi Onboard.
- Gratuities (optional)
Tour Departure info:
10.30am from Victoria Coach Station (Gate 0). Please ensure that you arrive at the meeting point 15 mins prior to this time.
Important note about cancellations - Due to the very limited availability of Warner Bros Studio Tour The Making of Harry Potter tickets all bookings for this day trip are 100% non refundable.
Please also note:
- Tour departs at 10.30 am from Victoria Coach Station gate 0 (next to the main ticket office)
- Minimum of 3 hours to visit inside the Studios.
- Child age is 5-15 years
- 30 GBP (35 GBP from 1st Jan 18) applies for children aged 3 to 4, for transportation only as they require a seat on the vehicle.
Return to London – The coach will you drop off at London Victoria Station at the end of your tour