Full day Magic of London Tour with Champagne afternoon tea
Private tour of the Tower of London (Crown Jewels), Thames River Boat Trip, Westminster Abbey, Changing of the Guard, and Afternoon tea with great views of the Houses of Parliament
Available everyday April to October.
From November to March available every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Detailed Tour Description
- Private guided tour of the Tower of London with Yeoman Warder
- Visit the Crown Jewels
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of London; seeing iconic monuments such as Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and much more
- See Changing of the Guard - subject to availability
- Private Boat trip - see St Paul's Cathedral, & the Globe Theatre
- Visit St Pauls Cathedral with a professional guide and fast entry ticket
- Enjoy a cream tea, with scones served with strawberry jam and clotted cream at the Park Plaza Westminster, plus a glass of Champagne.
Tower of London - private tour away from the crowds…
Leaving Victoria Coach Station we arrive at the Tower of London. Leading us into this world heritage site before it opens to the public, our Beefeater will take us on a private guided tour explaining the history behind this fortress of imprisonment and torture. We are also amongst the first group to see the Crown Jewels.
Thames River Boat trip & Westminster Abbey
Next we take a private & exclusive boat trip on the River Thames as we enjoy excellent views of St. Paul's Cathedral and Shakespeare’s Globe.
Changing the Guard
Departing the Tower we head to The Mall to watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony.*
After free time for lunch we enjoy a photo stop at Westminster Abbey before heading for St. Paul's Cathedral.
We start the afternoon part of our tour with a visit to St Paul's Cathedral. This masterpiece was designed in 1673 by Sir Christopher Wren. On Sundays when viewing is restricted, there will be an opportunity to enter and enjoy one of the services.
Afternoon Tea with great views of the Houses of Parliament
Enjoy cream tea and scones served with strawberry jam and clotted cream at Park Plaza Westminster, plus a glass of Champagne. The tour ends here at approximately 5pm.
*If the Changing of the Guard is not taking place you will still see Buckingham Palace.
*Please note that on very rare occasions St. Paul's Cathedral may be closed. If this is the case, we will visit the Household Cavalry Museum instead.
Departs from London Victoria Coach Station Gate 15 at 07.45 AM. Tour duration is approx. 8 hours