Why visit Amsterdam?
Amsterdam is a city for all seasons. Rain or shine, there’s always things to do and see. Here’s our top reasons to visit Amsterdam this summer 😎
1) Food and Drink - Paris has crepes. Italy has pizza. Amsterdam has waffles! Love beer? What better way to enjoy a Heineken than in the city it originated from?! Plus there’s an entire museum devoted to cheese. Need we say any more?
2) Museums - home to over 70 museums, there really is something for everyone in this city.
3) Bikes - the city is home to 800,000 people - and 850,000 bikes!
4) Canals - with over 50km of canals, and home to over 1,200 bridges Amsterdam is sometimes described as a floating city. A canal cruise on a visit to Amsterdam is a must!
5) Photo opportunities - The houses along the canal look like they are straight out of a story book. Amsterdam is impossibly beautiful no matter the season.
Want to go to Amsterdam but don’t want the hassle of planning it all yourself? Let us help 😁 click here to book our Amsterdam & Bruges weekend package!