Welcome to London
Welcome to London Full Day Tour
Available everyday April to October. From November to March available every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
This tour includes a private tour of the Tower of London where you can see the Crown Jewels.
Detailed Tour Description
- Be the one of the first groups inside St Paul's with professional guide and fast entry ticket
- Panoramic drive seeing perhaps the most iconic sights in London; Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, and the London Eye to name a few.
- See Changing of the Guard - subject to availability on the day of your tour
- Extended Private Boat trip on exclusive hire to your tour group
- Visit the Tower of London and the Crown Jewels
- First class motor coach with the services of a professional tour guide
- Free Wi-Fi onboard your motor coach
Thames River Trip
Next we take a private boat trip on the River Thames as we enjoy excellent views of St. Paul's Cathedral and Shakespeare's Globe and then take a break for lunch
Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
Departing the Tower we head to The Mall to watch the Changing of the Guard*
St Paul's Cathedral
The afternoon part of the tour begins with a visit to St Paul’s Cathedral. We will explore the masterpiece designed by Wren in 1673 with a professional guide, taking time to listen to the 1695 organ that Mendelssohn once played and visit the tombs of Nelson and Wellington. On Sundays when there is restricted viewing at the Cathedral there will be an opportunity to enter and enjoy one of the services.
The tour finishes at County Hall –
*If the Changing of the Guard is not taking place you will still see Buckingham Palace.
*Please note that on very rare occasions St. Paul's Cathedral may be closed. If this is the case, we will visit the Household Cavalry Museum instead.
Tour duration is 7.5 hours
Departure: 0745am from London Victoria Coach Station, Gate 15