Luxury Paris Day trip with Champagne lunch on the Eiffel Tower
Available everyday April to October, except Sundays. From November to March available every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
Detailed Tour Description:
- Fully escorted tour
- Reserved seats on the Eurostar
- Guided Panoramic coach tour of Paris
- Two course Lunch on the Eiffel Tower
- Fast entry access into the Eiffel Tower- beat the queues
- One hour Cruise on the River Seine
- Optional visit to Le Louvre (not included in the tour price)
- For standard premier passengers snacks are included on the return journey
After meeting your tour guide at St Pancras International train station at 06:00am by our Group Welcome desk, outside Le Pain Quotidien Coffee Shop, we connect you with your guide for the day at St Pancras Station. Travelling at speeds up to 186mph you will be in Paris in just 2 hours 15 minutes.
Upon arrival you will enjoy a panoramic tour of the city taking in most the major sites including the Opera House, Champs Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe before arriving at the Eiffel Tower.
What better way to enjoy lunch than on the Eiffel Tower itself, one of the world most famous monuments. Our fast entry ticket means we have priority access and our reserved seats in the Altitude 58 restaurant boast fabulous views across the city. Sit back and enjoy a glass of Champagne followed by a fabulous meal while soaking up the atmosphere of arguably the world’s most beautiful and romantic city. In the afternoon we take a cruise on the River Seine with spectacular views of the Notre Dame. After this you can explore the Louvre independently (closed on Tuesdays) and see the world famous Mona Lisa (not included in tour price)
In the early evening we head back to Gard du Nord where the tour finishes.
Don’t forget your passport!
Due to Eurostar requirements the age restrictions for children is 4-11 years
Paris Train times:
Out - Train 9004 dep 07:01am St Pancras, arrive Gare Du Nord 10.17am
Return - Train 9055 dep 19.13pm Gare Du Nord, arrive St Pancras Station 20:39pm
- In the event of unexpected delays on the Eurostar, Eurostar’s policy is for customers to contact them directly to discuss any compensation that may be due.
- On rare occasions the tour itinerary can change. Should lunch on the Eiffel Tower not be available, a 3 course lunch on the Bateaux Parisiens with river cruise will be included with a photo stop at Eiffel Tower. We will inform you ahead of time of the change and an option to cancel will be offered.
- Please note: because of booking terms with Eurostar train tickets, bookings for this tour are strictly non-refundable.